Quality management system according to ISO9001: 2015
A management system for quality describes how the organization controls the various activities and the processes. The quality management system helps to make the organization more effective and is there to ensure that you can constantly offer products and services that meet customer requirements and applicable constitutional requirements. Through process-oriented improvement work, customer satisfaction increases.
By certifying yourself according to ISO 9001, you as a company show commitment and willingness to improve your quality and exceed your customers' expectations.
Advantages of a management system:
- Increased commitment and a systematic work by top management
- Reduced number of corrections and complaints
- Risk-based prevention work instead of corrective measures
- Increased participation in quality work from personnel
- Advantage over competitors - an internationally recognized way of working
- Increased profitability and efficiency - reduced costs
- Increased productivity
- Better control over suppliers
- Continuous improvement